Saturday, September 3, 2011

Welcome!!!

My name is Jennifer Morris and I need a steady diet of faith, farm & fancy!!!  My passions for healthy eating and all things French & Fabulous led me on a journey that has brought me closer to God, given me the motivation to embrace the all-natural, organic movement creatively and make it look cute while doing so!  Inspired by open air French markets, rustic estates and God's own handiwork in it's purest form I've created a haven on our farm.  Pastel-hued eggs, dripping honeycombs, fresh milk &  heirloom vegetables are a feast for the eyes as well as the palate.  I hope you'll enjoy following my blog about the benefits of life on the farm.

2 comments:

Janna Wuest said...

I'm proud of you daughter! I'm looking forward to fresh and innovative ideas from you that will brighten my day! Keep up the good work!

bsktype said...

I look forward to continue to follow you on your farm girl adventures