Friday, January 20, 2012

Inside Scoop: What's in the farmgirls make up bag?

As the granddaughter of beauticians I've been wearing lipstick and painting my nails (to coordinate my outift) since I was a toddler.  I've toned down over the years (Hallelujah!) but still don't like to leave the house without lipstick & mascara on.  As a farm girl I've got a few other suprises in my make up bag.  This is my current favorite lipstick from Loreal.  Take this fun quiz to see what your lipstick shape says about you.

I have another favorite lipstick that is suited especially for my skin color.  A couple of years ago I read Color Me Beautiful to determine what colors look best with my skin coloring.  You can buy the product colors to suit you here.

I had to buy this lip balm when I saw it at the feed store.  I really love this product!  All natural, pretty local to me (Wichita, KS) and invented by a woman!!!!  I'm seriously considering getting the bumper sticker.  Check out I Love Chicken Poop.

Pretty pill box, lip gloss, black eyeliner, mascara, favorite earrings and broken bracelet I can't seem to part with.  What's that on the far right you say???

My handy dandy pocket knife!!  Yes I use this for opening toys, haybales, you name it.  Well, I don't clean my fingernails with it like a real redneck......

Enjoy your weekend future farmgirls of America.

No comments: